- State of the art: the latest in GPS, Geophone, 22 Hz, and
Magnetic detection technology.
- Accurate: measures pig passage times to the millisecond.
- Reliable: continuously records up to 400 hours of data from the moment it is turned on.
- Sturdy: built to survive extreme weather conditions -- has been tested in the Iditarod, Baja offroad desert racing, and competitive sailing.
- Lightweight and Portable: under 5.0 lbs, 8.1” x 5.5” x 3.5”
- Battery Life: An operating life of over 120 hours ensures ease of predeployment.
- Wireless: uses Bluetooth® technology to communicate wirelessly with supported devices up to 300 feet.
- Convenient: download and manage Timer Boxes in batches to speed up data retrieval and box preparation.
- Flexible: accept or reject automatic pass files... and use downloaded raw data to search for the pass!
- Exportable: full capability for exporting templatable pass-times for correlation with ILI tool logs.
- Easy-to-use: cutting edge user interface design.
- Customizable: view settings for personal preference and field lighting conditions.
Copyright © 2011-2017, PureHM Inc.