The Armadillo Analyzer is the software tool used to obtain and analyze data recorded by an Armadillo Timer Box (or AGM).
The Analyzer can perform the following functions:
- Set up Armadillo Timer Boxes before a job
- Download data files by time or by trigger
- Analyze rich data with powerful software filters & tools
- Delete files on the AGMs
- Export user-defined data to a user-defined format for correlation with Inline Inspection (ILI) tool logs
- Batch firmware updates to the Armadillo Timer Boxes
Download the latest version of the Armadillo Analyzer
- Supports RTT Data Channels
- Renamed the 22Hz axes from H,V,E to X,Y,Z
Version 2 of this software DOES NOT WORK FULLY
with firmware versions 184.108.40.206 and earlier.
Please ensure you are running the latest version of the firmware on your AGMs. If you need the latest version of firmware,
please Request the Latest Version of Firmware.
Download the latest User's Guide for Version 2
If you still have AGMs that are running on firmware versions 220.127.116.11 or earlier, you will need to use Version 1 of the Analyzer software. Version 1 is no longer being supported.
It is highly recommended that you upgrade your AGMs to the latest firmware and then upgrade your software to Version 2.
Download version 1 of the Armadillo Analyzer
Copyright © 2011-2020, PureHM Inc.